We use can/can't + the base form of the verb to talk about abilities or talents. There are many things that a person can or can't do, and some people seem to be more talented than others. It all depends on what you think is a useful ability.
*When talking about something general (ex. cats), use plural.
- Usain Bolt can run very fast.
- Martha Stewart can barbecue watermelons.
- Foxes can dig holes.
- Nasa's Orion (spacecraft) can reach Mars.
- Computers can predict speech patterns.
- Lions can climb trees.
- McDonald's can't make healthy food.
- Batman can't surf.
- Chimpanzees can't fly.
- Facebook can't detect lies.
- Jennifer Lawrence can't cook.
- Bees can't swim.
What are your abilities, or special talents?
What can't you do that you'd like to be able to do?