Here are few quick facts about the English language!
- More English words begin with the letter ‘S’ than any other letter of the alphabet
- ‘Pronunciation’ is one of the words which is most mispronounced in the English language!
- In normal usage, the # symbol has several names, for example: hash, pound sign, number sign
- In English, the @ symbol is usually called "the at sign" or "the at symbol"
- The phrase “long time no see” is believed to be a literal translation of a Native American or Chinese phrase as it is not grammatically correct
Hope to see you all again soon!