A little and a few are quantifiers that mean "some".
Little and few have negative meanings. We use them to mean "not as much as we wished for or expected"
- A little and A few with a noun -
We use a little with uncountable nouns and a few with plural countable nouns
- I try to save a little money every month. - some, a small amount
- I want to spend a few days in Hokkaido this summer.
- Little and few with a noun -
We use little with uncountable nouns. We use few with plural countable nouns.
- I have very little money to spend on eating out.
- There are few cities in Japan that have public rubbish cans.
I hope this helps you all out!